Our Healthcare Team
Dr. Suzan Kudick
I have been in practice in Olympia since 1989. I feel chosen to be a Chiropractor, and blessed… I absolutely love it!
My purpose is to increase the quality of each person’s life by increasing the quality of their health. I am excited to work with each person to help them meet their health goals.
On a personal note, I feed my soul by gardening and feeding the birds, squirrels and, yes, the raccoons. I also read inspirational books and enjoy “antiquing.”
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree
- from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, 1989
- B.S. degree from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, 1987
- B.A. degree in Psychology from University of California at Long Beach, 1980
- Certification in Soft Tissue Trauma and Injury, 1995
- Plus thousands of hours in Post-Graduate Credits in Technique, Philosophy and Science
- International Chiropractic Association
- Washington State Chiropractic Association
- South Puget Sound Chiropractic Association
- Olympia Women’s Business Exchange
Office Manager, Chiropractic Assistant
Hello, I am Tiphanie. I am a wife and mom of 3 amazing children, from 24, 13 & 10. I enjoy spending my time with my family and friends. I am an active mom of 2 boys that play year round sports so we are always on the go depending on what time of year and what sport. I love taking time out for myself to read books, sit in silence or go to the spa to treat myself. I LOVE camping and exploring new places with my family.
Medical Biller, Chiropractic Assistant
Hey, I'm Andrea I can't wait to meet you in person, so stop by! My life has taken me all over the U.S. to Alaska, Hawaii and the East Coast. After traveling that much I'm glad that my feet are grounded in Washington with family. I enjoy hanging around the table with family and friends playing board games or barbecuing under a sunset overlooking the lake.