Our Healthcare Team
Dr. Suzan Kudick
I have been in practice in Olympia since 1989. I feel chosen to be a Chiropractor, and blessed… I absolutely love it!
My purpose is to increase the quality of each person’s life by increasing the quality of their health. Our office is a life-affirming and fun place to be. We work as a synchronized team with enthusiasm and commitment to help each person meet their health goals.
We have Hug Day, Birthday Monday, and fun events like Beach Parties to celebrate. We also have educational classes to help answer and present new ideas about good health habits and lifestyle changes. I am excited to work with each person to help them meet their health goals.
On a personal note, I feed my soul by gardening and feeding the birds, squirrels and, yes, the raccoons. I also read inspirational books and enjoy “antiquing.”
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, 1989
- B.S. degree from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, 1987
- B.A. degree in Psychology from University of California at Long Beach, 1980
- Certification in Soft Tissue Trauma and Injury, 1995
- Plus thousands of hours in Post-Graduate Credits in Technique, Philosophy and Science
- International Chiropractic Association
- Washington State Chiropractic Association
- South Puget Sound Chiropractic Association
- Olympia Women’s Business Exchange
I am a huge family person and spend the majority of my time with my daughter and husband. I love traveling and going back to my home state (Arizona) to see family or Maui to enjoy the sunshine and beach. During winter months I enjoy snowboarding and in the summer you can find me out in the sunshine playing in the yard with my daughter and two dogs. I have the brown thumb in the office and you will never find me gardening.